AromatherapyJanuary 29, 2019
Body Stress ReleaseJanuary 29, 2019
the session is 1hr 30min long .
Thousands of years before modern medicine provided scientific evidence for the mind-body connection, the sages of India developed Ayurveda, which continues to be one of the world’s most sophisticated and powerful mind-body health systems. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge).
It offers a body of wisdom designed to help people stay vibrant and healthy while realizing their full human potential.
What you can expect from Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching:
- Discover your body-mind constitution and current state of health through a slate of advanced Ayurvedic diagnostic tools such as pulse, tongue, nail, and face readings.
- A masterfully-crafted customized Ayurvedic protocol including herbs, nutrition, exercise, mindfulness practices, and general lifestyle guidance.
- A simple, non-overwhelming approach. You will not be asked to dramatically change your life, and you will not have to stop doing anything you love.
- Email and phone support for your between-sessions questions.
- Motivation and accountability! Regular check-ins from your Ayurvedic coach, will ensure you are on track, feeling strong, and making progress!
- Empowerment! Be guided into becoming the strongest, most successful, happiest, and healthiest you!
- Be heard, appreciated, and never judged through confidential one-on-one sessions.
- Confidentiality. We honor and respect you, your confidentiality is of the utmost importance. Whatever is said during a coaching session, remains in the coaching session
- Access to resources including Ayurvedic articles, food guides, instructional videos and more.
What Ayurveda Can Do For You
- Improve your Quality of Life
- Demystify your diet by providing clear instruction on what/how/when to eat
- Cultivate Radical Self-Love
- Pain Reduction or Elimination
- Detoxification of your blood, organs, skin, thoughts, and beliefs
- Stress Management
- Blood Pressure Regulation
- Increase Heart Health
- Improve your Digestion
- Eliminate Elimination Issues
- Look, Feel, and Think Younger
- Better Relationships
- Improved Sexual Function and Libido
- Increase Fertility
- Relief for Menstrual and Menopause Issues
- Weight Normalization
- Improved Athletic Performance
- Deepened Spiritual Connection and Sense of Purpose
- Increased Ability for Achievement and Success
- Prevention of Disease
- Food Sensitivities and Allergy Management
- Removal of Detrimental Cravings
Though you will benefit from just a single session, we suggest getting started with at least 3 or 4 sessions each a month apart. These sessions will allow you time to cultivate balance, and create beneficial lifelong practices.
This is an investment which will pay itself back through a lifetime of vitality, passion, and well-being.